JOB REF ID:
- MSc. Economics, Management, International Development, Research and any other related business degree. PhD desired but not required in Sociology, Economics, Management, International Development, Research and any other related discipline mandatory (preferably from UK or US Universities)
- 8 years progressive work experience in Senior Social Research & Consulting Management position.
- Expertise in conceptualizing and developing research proposals, designing methodologies with relevant tools for data mining and analysis; with very strong report writing skills.
- Proficiency in conducting social research from end-to-end (conceptualization phase, proposal development, methodology design, implementation, data analysis and report writing).
- Knowledge and ability to implement principles of research, management, leadership, conflict resolution, negotiation, and motivation.
- Strong experience in management consulting & business development. Experience with Big 4 Consulting Group in Europe or North America would be an added advantage
A polling services Company in West Africa delivering forward-thinking research and relevant data on public opinion and consumer markets on various social and economic issues.
- Responsible for leading and supervising the research team and work with the business development unit in developing research instruments for clients.
- Oversee proper administrative duties of the consultancy unit including supervising personnel, financial management, and operations
- Manage the overall work plan of the consultancy unit effectively and efficiently, ensuring that set standards of research and ethical behaviour are met.
- Enhancing the reputation of the Company by undertaking quality research and communicating that research analysis to clients and general public.
- Responsible for leading the Research unit in designing and managing business development strategies.
- Develop and utilize research tools and evaluate developments in emerging market research
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the Company’ project prospects in Polling, Analytics, Databank services and strategic consultancy projects and represent this information at meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Provide direct prospect research services to prospective clients.
- Fully responsible for all reports and research publications coming out of the organization
Commensurate with experience
ETERNAL JOB LINK: