JOB REF ID:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with relevant Management and technical post degree qualifications
- Minimum of 15years sales experience of which 8 must have been in a large IT firm and 5years must be at management level.
- Consistent history of meeting/exceeding quota and pipeline expectation a must.
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear track record of leading a team to close large/complex sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate customer benefits through financial analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite e.g Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Working Knowledge of CRM applications and Business Information tools
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry environment and business needs
- Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships.
- Sound client engagement skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account
SALES - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
An Internet Solutions provider.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that drives and attains organizational goals.
- Drive a sales culture in the business by sharing and integrating best practices in Sales including advice and guidance about clients, sharing examples of success and failure to help drive improvements in enablement and the product.
- Achieve assigned personal quarterly target and team’s annual target (inclusive of Churn and run rate) across various product mix.
- Proactively develop & drive new business by developing field sales action plans, enforcing & tracking the execution of client account plans, call planning and opportunity qualification, providing support and remedial action.
- Operational management of the sales team and the sales cycle - Planning, forecasting, pipeline, execution and sales administration through Siebel.
- Conduct and articulate value propositions and solutions to clients
- Coordinate business intelligence report that enables the business to analyse competition and market trends.
- Coordinate and ensure the effective use of all Marketing provided collateral and internal resource
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Plan and implement various client engagement activities & strategies e.g breakfast sessions, quarterly dinners and forums etc to build and encourage client intimacy.
- Effective inter- functional communication and efficiency to aid the sales process.
- Effective presentation and communication of client’s business priorities and initiatives with the ability to discuss relevant trends and priorities integrating industry and technical knowledge.
- Coaching and mentoring of the sales team to conduct differentiated conversations both internally and externally.
- Develop unique & compelling business propositions for prospecting of new business and competitive displacement.
- Review and communicate the various sales compensation initiatives – sales incentive plan, Group awards and Group incentive travel
- Develop and maintain a high-performing sales team by providing regular target setting, performance reviews and informal “check-ins”, team meetings and performance re-enforcement.
- Regular meeting with key stakeholders to present performance versus expectation
ETERNAL JOB LINK: