JOB REF ID:
- A university degree in Accounting
- Must be a chartered accountant either locally or internationally( ACA/ACCA)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience of which 2years must have been on Managerial level
- Work experience in one of the big 4 either locally or internationally is a plus
- Working knowledge of a CRM and ERP systems is a plus especially Oracle and Siebel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and relevant accounting principles is a must
- Previous experience with the implementation of financial systems and controls is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of excel and power-point
- Strong financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Notable P & L and balance sheet analysis skill
- Excellent People Management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong negotiation and analytical skill
An Internet Solutions provider.
- Contribute to the building of a financially sound business through financial advisory
- Analysis and evaluation of monthly accounts to review actual performance against budget to Identify trends and highlight variances providing accurate and meaningful commentary and management information to the company International’s Head of Finance and the CEO.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the financial records of the company through the implementation and regular monitoring of internal controls which conforms to Group standards
- Preparation and submission of accurate monthly and required ad-hoc financial reports in conformity with set timelines.
- Preparation of monthly statement of financial position analysis, asset valuation review processes and reconciliation of inter-company balances with the Group.
- Preparation and timeous submission of the company’s annual budget for approval, conforming to defined budget guideline, principles and timetables.
- Control of expenditure within approved levels by ensuring compliance with budgetary control procedures.
- Effective supervision of the credit control and revenue collection teams to meet agreed standards.
- Preparation of a 12 month-forward cash flow projections each month and effective management of the company’s cash flow.
- Preparation and timeous submission of accurate up to date forecasts on a monthly basis, facilitating implementation by management of proactive measures to forestall negative outcomes.
- Effective management of litigation, insurance and other claims
- Review, analysis and payment of salaries, bonuses and various incentive payment to employees
- Effective management of the finance team on a day to day basis and in terms of:
- Performance Assessment; Skills Development; Career path planning
- Responsible for the effective preparation and coordination of external and internal audits exercises and ensuring timely completion of these processes in line with Group requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the prompt and accurate submission of the company’s tax returns and other statutory submissions.
- Timely conclusion of the company’s statutory annual financial statements.
- Co-ordination of the collection of outstanding receivables, customer credit control and implementation of group rules on the billing system.
- Automation of key finance processes that reduce turnaround time and ensures accuracy -
- Ensuring adherence to external auditors’ requirements.
- Maintain an accurate up-to-date list of clients indebted to the company's Effective management of procurement function in order to ensure company receives value for money
- Coordinate the preparation and updating of the enterprise risk matrix and implementation of appropriate risk mitigations
ETERNAL JOB LINK: